Don't Conclude Without Experiencing

I had made myself to believe that a few things were not my cup of tea.
Perception..... Conclusions..... little words but they do change how we look at our own capabilities.
"If the weather is cold, I am sure to fall sick, if I don't eat, I am sure I would faint, If I don't score well in exams, I am sure I would fail at life, If I don't do it perfect at the first go, I am sure I can never do it, If I have made a mistake accepting it and learning from it won't make any difference in my life ahead"..... and dis list can go on and on!!
And yes like many out there I was also frightened in accepting my fall, getting up and joining in the race again at a lot of instances in life.
The most bad of all my conclusions after seeing a lot of not so good marriages and so many compromises involved in marriages, I had come to a conclusion that this is not where I belong, marriage is not my thing.
When I looked at my parents then I would assume that they are blessed but most are not out there, so I considered myself to fall in the category of the most!!

One day a man knocked on my door, it was dark and I felt scared and again concluded that if I step out now something wrong would surely happen.
But, this man did not give me a chance to think over what I had concluded even before I got out, and pulled me by my hand and told me to look at the sky.
Instead of feeling scared of the darkness, when I looked at the bright shimmering sky I just had a smile on my face that I would only have after safe guarding myself or should I say after I felt I am safe and I can proceed.
He made me take a chance at life, he made me walk out in the cold and sweat, he made me laugh so much that I forgot that I was hungry of food, he sat whole night next to me help me with my major project, told me to stand on the dice confidently and everything will be great and to my surprise it was... he made me drive the bicycle after years and promised me if I fell he would put me back again, he made me learn that mistakes are necessary to grow in life, they don't tell who you are, till you get up back again into the race and strive to win it.
He walked with me all this while and made me believe, you can have a "soulmate" and getting married has its anxieties but eventually, it can be the best chapter of your life.

I learnt one should never conclude without experiencing!!!

ps: Thank you love for coming in my life and growing with me each day. Getting married to you is going to be the best chapter of my life without any doubt !!




                                                                      "Aku-Ninnu"

Comments

Post a Comment