Miracles of a SMILE :)

Travelling back from work, while crossing the road, I held my hand towards a car proceeding towards me to stop so that I could go to the other side of the road, but with my hand towards him, while I crossed by I said thank you and smiled, and after a long day at work that unknown face made my day amazing taking away all my stress by responding back with a beautiful smile.
Boarded a bus towards my home, stood at the door of the bus to get down as my stop was approaching, my hand touched a man's chest by mistake, I turned towards him, smiled and said sorry and he turned towards me smiled and said it's okay and his eyes lit with amazement as how a lady can say sorry for her deed that can sometimes make a man also feel uncomfortable, and as I passed by him I could see the appreciation on his face for my deed.
While I got on the bike with papa to finally get home, in the huge traffic as papa tried to pass by the narrow spaces, we slightly hit the back side of a car, went near the front window of the car, waved at the man driving, apologised for the same and smiled, and he said its okay and smiled back. I could not stop myself and thanked him for being kind and forgiving, he smiled back this time the degree was greater than before.
As I reached home, went to ma in the kitchen, she was tired working and cooking, I hugged her tight and again smiled, she said "thank you, I suppose I needed this".

I knew since before that a smile is a curve that can mend everything, but the happiness I received within after experiencing the magic of a smile, is priceless.
Life may be treating you hard, people maybe speaking ill of you, there would be lot other things which would be making you go mad, but if amidst all this if someone passes a smile do pass it back and you will feel the peace within.

Have a smiling life!!


Comments