Choice : More/Less

At 18 I thought I was sure all about life,
At 23 I again thought the same
Finally at 25 I have come to realise, that I have just started learning about life.
It's less about the choices you make, more about how beautifully you live with those choices,
It's less about how much you love someone, it's more about how you live and grow with that same love,
It's less about the challenges you face in life, but more about how you face those challenges,
It's less about how many contacts you have on your phone, but more about how many can you actually call when required (happy/sad)
It's all about QUALITY and not QUANTITY!!
Easy to say "LIVE AS IF IT IS YOUR LAST DAY", a little challenging to do so
I just became a woman from a girl and yes finally started learning the basics of life.
Hope able to do so well and live the more important than the less ones...


Comments