Blues



 One more amazing soldier goes in the world of ultimate peace. I never met him, but heard he was one amazing flying boy and more than that one wonderful human being. It makes me think deeply once again in life, what do I really want of life.

I was born to a hero who flew the mighty Canberra. He would be away up above in the blue sheet almost everyday, where in one place we felt proud to be a part of him, but on the other side, everytime the thunder sounded different our heart's skipped a beat. But we are thankful for the lovely energy around us that he is still in our sight.

As life would go on and had its plan for me who has always had this love for the greens, I fell for one who loves the blues. I am so proud of him and his passion, which in turn makes me fall in love with him and the blues more with each passing day. I am thankful to the beautiful energies around me that they welcome him and keep him safe everytime he goes to visit the world in the blue sheets.

But, today I am forced to think beyond this passion to be a bird. Probably because I am married to one and can completely feel the pain, the companion of this amazing soldier would be feeling. No-one can replace him in her life, all I pray that she moves ahead with all the smiles he gave her and be his strong wingman fulfilling rest of their dreams. 

And this whole incident teaches me a lesson for a lifetime very closely. Anyways 2020 has taught a lot about one's existence.

Everyday is special, every second is special, let's embrace it. There is no greater passion in life than to be able to love the one you really want to love and be with, and to be loved by them.

As I near my first wedding anniversary, I want to let the love of my life know "Korek, I promise to dedicate my life to love you, whatever the situation would be, to comfort you, whatever it takes. Baby, you are the priority of my life and will always be. I know we are crazy in our own ways, but that's how life becomes adventurous and interesting. Sweetheart you are my greatest adventure and my ultimate passion. I choose you over everything else in my life."


LIFE IS UNPREDICTABLE, LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH AND REPEAT !! 

May the blues protect every passionate bird that comes to visit and send them back safely to their nest once the party above is over.



Comments

  1. Passionate expression of what you beleave and live for and your aspirations in life

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully written, can't be explained in any simpler way. Anguish of the great loss is their in all hearts out there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment