TOSS !!

 In last two months I have been through experiences which have done strange things to me. Good/bad?? I wait to unfurl it.

I come down to feel and think so much: what is our purpose? Why do we do what we do? Why our we here in this time? When will this phase change? 

Do I have answers to any of these? Maybe ! Maybe not ! 

But one thing I have realised life and death are two sides of the same coin. Funny this toss is not in our hand !! 

So what is ? 

Till the time the coin is in air, tossed,

live the best version of life...

Love as much as you can

Life will never come as we accept it, but that is the adventure, discovering oneself in the process. 

Laugh as loud as possible, it should be loud enough to make it a vibration that passes to as many possible. 

When we are born, the vibe around us is of joy, let's leave with the same vibe... I realise that is the purpose... TO MAINTAIN THE VIBE !!

If we are still here, means our coin is still tossed, let's do our part till the result of the toss is known.





Comments

  1. I agree life is a tossed coin, which is flipped passionately upwards with hope, when it comes down (which will anyway one day) it should be, head I win and tail, life will win.That should be the way we must play the game of life. We will long be gone, but do leave an indelible mark for others to say I was privileged to be associated with this person.

    Lovely thought but the vibe needs to to be transferred to others to make the tossed coin win the game of life .

    Life a life full of life

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment