Hardwork-Struggle

Since I have gained consciousness, I have been told, that "I worked hard and struggled to reach where I am today". I was also told I am a very hard working child, when I struggled through something at school I was told this is how it happens in life.

So, while growing up I thought I have to work hard and struggle to achieve my dreams and i followed it till sometime back.
In my last 5.5 yrs of service, my experiences made me realise that I learnt it wrong, that without hard work and struggle one cannot achieve what they desire.
With my little experience of life I thought let me correct this for myself.
Hard work is when you are learning something new and as everyone has there own pace, the duration for which one would have to work hard would differ. And once you have learnt it well, one needs to be smart about the work.
Like recently, I was called on Sunday at 1800hrs and told one presentation has to be prepared and shown next day morning at 0800hrs on Monday morning. I confirmed the data that had to be collated and realised that I can go next day morning an hour early and complete the task. But when I was a newbie in the same office i would work late nights (hard work) and early mornings to complete the task. Now with time I have learnt how to manage work and my life (smart work) as it should be.
There was a period in my career when I was struggling to live through each day and I was told those who struggle become better warriors, and then I used to think let's see.
Today, after that phase is over I realise I may have become stronger, but it took away a part of me forever. I would say struggles are a part of life, but it is not necessary to struggle to achieve your dreams or become a warrior, life can stay simple.
With this I learnt that, the day you think that you have it's been a while and you are still working hard and struggling to get through, either change your tactics or change your path, it's not meant for you and that is "completely alright".
So know it when it's time to ride a new road, be your guide on this beautiful journey of life. "Let go" when it's time, "trust your gut" nothing is more honest than that.

And if you have a better understanding pls share, I would be glad to learn and live life in a more better way.
"Don't struggle, live life"

06-07-22

Comments

  1. Nicely conveyed ...
    Live life in present as you feel most adhering to your convictions with self esteem and also with due regards to others as it adds to your happiness . Struggle and dreams are part of your evolvement and for better life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment