Beautiful Ruins

It's 12:46 PM and my soul just wanted to write again to the few readers I cherish who enjoy my little bits whenever its written.
I just heard a beautiful song today while watching a series and my mind just stuck to it and made me feel beautiful within. 
Whenever an event that does not make us happy or breaks our heart , we cry and have regrets and guilt and a feeling of being broken and a loser. But, imagine if that didn't happen would you be what you are today?
A Beautiful and Stronger YOU !!

So many times people have asked me how can I keep smiling most of the times ?
my answer - I know it will get better and it happened for a reason which I will realize as time passes and heals. 

Just because we cry we know we are still alive 
Just because we break and have cracks, the light seeps in
Just because we build our own crowns, we can rebuild it if broken
Just because we have a heart and it doesn't really break when broken, we can love again

We are our own thoughts and perspective, chances that we give to our dreams, faith and love. If we were perfect we would also just be imaginary, because we are imperfect we exist, like the universe. Universe is nothing but chaos brought together. Some chaos are happy and some just not so happy, but they coexist to create balance and learn from each other. 

I have also been in a dark place once upon a time in life, and then I thought life is over. Then I was blessed and surrounded by some happy chaos and time passed, everything became better and I started healing. Embarked on that journey just with ruins and making it where I am today makes me feel beautiful and so much more kind, empathetic, compassionate and hopeful. 
So, if life seems like its shattering or not making sense, hold on to all the pieces, it will all get better and these pieces will make you a better version of yourself. 
Today, I understand something better which was told to me when I was growing up, "you are a version of your experiences". 

So, remember we are all made of ruins.
Make sure you become a beautiful ruin !

Comments

Popular Posts