Just a Phase of Life

It's not that good today,
But I know it will be better tomorrow.
It's not easy today,
But I know it will be less tougher tomorrow.
It's not sunny today,
But I know I will learn to enjoy it this way too.
It's not stable today,
But I know I will learn how to enjoy instability too, sometimes.
It's not comfortable today,
But I know only when you push your limits, you reach where you belong.
It's not clear where I am heading today,
But I know I will figure out tomorrow.
It's not what I expected today,
But I know the unexpected only has secret and beautiful plans in it.
I'm not able to hear the words I want to hear today,
But I know all those words said will lead me to a better tomorrow.
But yes, I am thankful for TODAY,
As the learnings it has given me will help me lead a more wise life tomorrow.

** Written this when I thought I was living the toughest days of my life. But today when I look back I have great memories and little more wisdom in me.

Comments