Overthinking or Nothing ??

 In my little life I have been practicing Overthinking so much, that my hair has grown more grey than it should be at my present age :D 

Today I had a conversation with a very dear one, it broke the bubble I was living in, I have been feeling free and light since then. Was it something I wanted to hear? NO !!

Should I overthink or even think and try and analyze? NO!!

What do I chose to do? NOTHING !!

Today, I have understood half the challenges in life end when one does exactly NOTHING .

Doing NOTHING means:

Taking a deep breath

Feeling Free

Getting a new chance at life

Having a clean slate

Once again being able to believe in oneself

Being able to start afresh

Oxford may say that Nothing mean Nothing..... but it actually means a lot. Its like the digit Zero, it may seem it has no value, but wherever it stands it adds on the value of it.

So, when you feel its messed up, just do NOTHING !!



Comments

  1. Nice self evaluation and realisation ... Nothing means you have come over your fears and negative thoughts and you are in control of your self and able to act at your will.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment