Spirituality

 "Finding oneself"

Life is work in progress. 

We all know this, but how many times do we really live it like that ?

A question I have asked myself infinite times in last few years, as I lived through some unforeseen events which for sure I knew would change my life in myriad ways. But one thing I was not at all aware of was, the revelations I would come across. 

The oxford meaning of words that I knew, now mean a lot different to me. The things I believed to be my virtue by which I lived, now have dilated. 

Now, compromising means growing with people we love, by accepting their ideas.

Apologizing means  may or may not being wrong, but accepting the people we love with open arms.

Bending backwards doesn't break any bones, it gives us the space to create a better understating of people we love.

Loving means being selfless, no expectations at all.

Listening and understanding means stepping into the shoes of people we love.

Patience means standing through any storm impregnable.

Tolerance means holding our loved ones more tightly than ever.

Sacrificing means adding your joy with the joy of your loved one.

When the tune of our soul and what matters to us are in sync, this is called Spirituality !!

A long way to go and so much more to discover and learn, next time you feel why is life the way it is, close your eyes and let the song of your soul bind with the song of your desires, you will find all the solutions.

ps: some senior once told me "get up and smile at yourself everyday, you will see how life smiles at you". (Thank you #Theo_sir) 

It did change life :) 

"Live each moment beautifully, because that is the best you have in hand"








 

Comments

Post a Comment