Wishes

Just randomly scrolling through WhatsApp status and I see alot of wishes, some anniversary, some birthdays. 

But these some made a lot and I came down to thinking, why doesn't it feel emotional seeing and reading those wishes ??

Is it over dose of wishes or these wishes are hollow and we have all got in the habit of show casing our feelings so much that it's just no more genuine!!

I remember when I was little in the 90's waiting near the landline to receive calls for birthday wishes from loved ones staying in far lands, was so much of a gift than any physical gift. 

I remember when as a kid i wanted to be an adult, as I thought that was the definition of freedom. But today I miss the child version of myself, somedays more than anything else and miss how simple i kept my life. 

Today on my birthday all i wish, is a calm and peaceful day for myself. On my anniversary all i wish is to go on a long walk by the sea with my handsome full. 

Life is made of one simple wish, wish to be happy & peaceful. 


Hope the wish comes true !!

:)

Comments

  1. happy happy bday my child what a day i had a special pooja for all kids in ayyappa temple.prayed for their well being , happiness success and above all for them to remain grounded and humble and kind to all.I am ao proud to have such stars in my life.Tum jiyo haazaron salla mere tiger, mere shibu mera shiv

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment