Two Souls : ONE WANT

One created me,
the other made me a woman
One taught me how to live life,
the other gave me a reason to live life
One taught me the value of self-respect,
the other taught me the value of love
One read my unspoken words,
the other heard to everything I spoke like a FM
One told me when I was young that your prince will come one day
be patient,
the other asked me princesses will you be my Queen !!
One taught me the value of relations,
the other gave me beautiful relations
One wanted her daughter as her's forever,
the other wanted his love as his forever
Both loved equally, both wanted this one creation,
but life told to choose one.
This creation does not wish to choose
but finally decided to be patient.
She believes good will come one day
And as the want of both the souls is same,
hopefully the path will also be one.

Comments